UpStart is a form of peer to peer lending that allows clients to borrow money from others. P2P lending is gaining in popularity as traditional financial institutions are making it increasingly difficult to get approved for funding. However, their loan agreement terms remain rather challenging for applicants with poor credit as a minimum credit score of 620 is required. Loans range from $1,000 to $50,000 making them highly versatile and the loan duration varies from 3 to 5 years. No prepayment penalties occur in case you wish to pay off the loan at a sooner time.
- No prepayment penalties
- Personal loans up to $50,000
- Next day funding available in most cases
- Choose to borrow or invest
- Minimum credit score of 620
- Must have a minimum annual income of $12,000