Able Lending Review

4 Total Score
1 reviews
Able Lending Review

If you're a small business looking for funding online, you're going to want to check out Able Lending. This platform provides business owners with the ability to get small business loans as high as $5 million. Whether you need to buy new equipment for the office or even if you need to expand to a whole new warehouse, Able Lending loans are the key that you've been searching for.

0Editor's score
Rates & Fees
0
Approval & Funding Time
0
Support Staff
0
Requirements & Ease of Approval
0
8User's score
Rates & Fees
9
Approval & Funding Time
8
Support Staff
8
Requirements & Ease of Approval
7
PROS
  • Loans up to $5 million
  • Industry-low rates
  • Min. credit score of 600
CONS
  • Borrower must find personal backers
Add your review  |  Read reviews and comments
APR
5% - 25%
Loan Amounts
$25,000 - $5 million
Time to Receive Funds
3 - 5 days
Max Loan Duration
60 months
Cash Advance Loans
Installment Loans
Personal Loans
Auto Loans
Mortgage Loans
Business Loans
Minimum Age
21
Minimum Monthly Income
$100,000 yearly revenue
Time at Current Job
1 year
Credit Score
600+
Additional Requirements
Borrowers are required to find 3-5 backers to help fund the investment by providing 25% of the total loan amount. Able then provides the remaining 75%.
Phone Number
1-866-229-0272
Address
800 West Cesar Chavez Street B101, Austin TX 78701
Email Address
team@ablelending.com
Website
1 Comment
  1. 4
    Rates & Fees
    90
    Approval & Funding Time
    80
    Support Staff
    80
    Requirements & Ease of Approval
    70

    Great service, love Able!

    + PROS: amazing team at Able
    Helpful(1) Unhelpful(0)You have already voted this

Leave a reply

Your total score

1 × 4 =